Saturday, April 23, 2011

Link to Love: Cooking for the Clueless

I think it's fair to say I have a Top Chef obsession. I have never missed an episode or as season. I even suffered through an entire season of Top Chef Just Desserts even though I am not a pastry cook by any means. And as anyone who follows this blog knows, I have a celebrity chef crush on one Fabio Viviani. So obviously I was super excited when I heard about Fridays with Fabio courtesy of cookingfortheclueless.com.

The website got my attention because of Fabio but then I took some time to look at the website and it has some neat ideas and some great tips for beginning cooks and this of us (like me) who are always constantly learning and looking for new tips and techniques. As with most things on the web, not sure why it took me so long to find it but now that I have it has been bookmarked accordingly....and of course you know what I will be watching on Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment