Sunday, October 16, 2011

Travel Spot: Hubert Keller's Burger Bar - Las Vegas

Sorting through digital photographs after we returned from our weekend away, I discovered not only do I take pictures of EVERYTHING but I also sometimes forget what I photograph. case in point, our recent trip to Las Vegas and my personal goal to hit as many Top Chef Masters restaurants as possible. This beauty drew us in to the restaurant before we even knew that Hubert Keller was behind it.

This is the Nutella Shake at Hubert Keller's Burger Bar. You read it right a NUTELLA SHAKE and those nuggets on top are hazelnuts. Nutella, chocolate ice cream chocolate sauce and chocolate whipped cream... dessert perfection and delicious.

However, this dessert wasn't enough when I saw these pictured in the menu:
These are the flower pot sundaes and in order from left to right: chocolate coffee, strawberry graham and chocolate marshmallow. Yep, also delicious.

I'd like to add, this was the last place we ate our last day in Vegas but not the first time we ended up at Burger Bar. We had talked about that Nutella shake the first time we walked by the menu and kept putting off our visit. Than the Saturday night of our friend's wedding and after a wine tasting event...we were starved  and stumbled in to eat. We ordered the Hubert Keller burger: buffalo meat, caramelized onions, baby spinach, blue cheese on a ciabatta bun with a red wine shallot sauce...there is no photo because there was no time. As my friend Kandice would say: Freakin' Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment