Saturday, January 29, 2011

So Easy...I can't even do it!

I do 99.9% of the cooking in our house but their is one dish everyone loves but that only my husband can make. it sounds a little crazy, but the dish is so simple, every time I have tried to make it, the kids and him say, it doesn't taste the same! So my dear husband is the recipe sharer today and below are the instructions, in his own words with my help!

2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Wishbone Robusto Italian Dressing (this is the key according to him!)

Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Place small amount of dressing in a skillet on medium to medium-hi heat. Place chicken in skillet and saute` until most of liquid in pan is cooked off and the chicken is slightly browned. Add more Italian dressing (approx a 1/2 cup but eyeball to see that the chicken is coated thoroughly). Continue to saute` until chicken completely browned and covered well in dressing.

We serve this over steamed rice. I have used leftovers to make wraps with spinach and mozzarella.

Quick, easy, and yes...I can't make it as good as my husband does!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is the same. He makes a delicious chicken parm even if we use the same recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy...and even more so that I have tried countless times and still can't do it just right :)

    ReplyDelete