Monday, September 19, 2011

Back from Vegas...and boy am I inspired!

Sadly I ended up with no computer access in Las Vegas but I had an incredible time (ha ha...not sure what made me think I would have the time or ability to blog from Vegas but I was hopeful!)! Mostly it was incredible because I spent time with my husband and some wonderful friends AND saw two of my wonderful friends get married but it was also amazing because I ate extremely well and met my goal of hitting as many Top Chef Masters restaurants as possible!! So this week I will be sharing my photos and experiences from those restaurants. For now, however, I am going to attempt to recover from a full day of work after a 12:30am arrival time!

PS. I know it's also Meatless Monday...check out these corn, black bean and pepper jack burritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment