Monday, August 22, 2011

Meatless Monday: Recipes Around the Web

I am making it a mission in the next meal planning month to include a few meat free dishes for the family. Eggs have always been a huge staple of mine when cooking without meat but with hubby's cholesterol I have needed to check out other options. I am a veggie lover as is my husband but our palates differ when it comes to the types and combinations of vegetables. He is a no mushroom and sometimes tomatoes kind if guy where as I love both...and don't get me started on his on again off again like of beans! Therefore I am on the hunt for more meatless options the whole family will love and hope to share the results on the day many food blogs have termed "Meatless Monday".

For now, enjoy these links to today's meatless recipes from some of my favorite sites and the one that started the movement:

Meatless Monday

Foodista: Red Quinoa and Lentil Burger

 Recipe of the Day: Zucchini Patties 

Eating Well : Healthy Vegetarian Recipes You Must Try

Feel free to share your favorite Meatless recipes! Share recipes and photos and I will choose some to feature on a future Meatless Monday post.

No comments:

Post a Comment