Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Link to Love: Better Recipes Mixing Bowl

The internet is a great source of recipes, yes, and there are a ton of sites out there...but I am really enjoying the newly updated Better Recipes mixing bowl which is hosting and encouraging an online food community. The groups are very diverse  as there seems to be one for everyone and their interests. I just signed up for the food bloggers group (surprise!) and the Girl Get-togethers group. I am still finding my way through the new site but it's been fun and I am looking forward to sharing more as I get inspired more from other cooks out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the naming us a Link to Love! I look forward to chatting with you in the new food bloggers group. Be sure to check out our blog, The Daily Dish!

    ReplyDelete