Monday, July 18, 2011

Validation!

Today I have actually been under the weather all day but my energy level picked up when I opened my e-mail and read the following:

Congrats, Carrie!

You’ve been chosen as a contender for TODAY’s Home Chef Challenge! Check our Food Facebook page on Tuesday to see your dish on display, and get your friends to vote for your creation. Happy cooking!

Thanks – and let me know if you have any questions.
==
Steve Veres

Editor, TODAY.com

My Cook Crook Chicken Enchiladas were chosen to compete in a 3-way competition based on fan voting on the Today Food Facebook page. Fans have the opportunity to vote on their favorite dish so I believe I have told every single person I know in social media! However, no matter what happens, it is validation for me. Yes, I have been competing in my hometown's Home Chef Competition which is being televised on our local cable station but anytime something you have created and prepared gets recognized, it's a cause to celebrate!

Now all I need is some votes! Visit the Food Facebook page for the Today Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment