Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Cook Crook Returns

I am back from a much needed and much enjoyed vacation to Arizona. And what better way to vacation then to visit a fellow foodie? I will have some pictures and information to share about the restaurants we visited and look forward to sharing the experiences with you. And let me just say..I ate REAL GOOD!

But first, I am very excited to announce that I have been selected as a participant in the "Top Home Chef Hampton Roads" competition! The competition, put on by http://www.passiontherestaurant.com/ starts Sunday May 22 and I just found out I was selected on my drive home from the airport yesterday. Hysterically I got most excited about learning I would be receiving my own embroidered chef jacket! So, in addition to my normal blogs about my food experiences, I will also be sharing this journey with you!

To get started, check out me and my fellow competitors who submitted You Tube videos as part of the selection process: http://www.youtube.com/user/PassionChefContest#p/u

I am excited about the competition and as always excited about sharing what I am learning about cooking. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment