Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Cook Crook returns...for real this time

A good idea can only be seen as such if it's acted upon.

I am either the author of that quote or unintentionally reworded someone else's words but the sentiment is what matters. I believed in the idea of this blog, thought it would be fun, thought I would get other people interested...and then I lost my way. Life happens. Jobs change. Kids get sick. You hate your boss. You love your company. You had free time. You have no time. A knee gets operated on. I could make a list a mile long. But in the end, I came back because I have something to share. I can find a good idea in bad food, good food in 3 okay recipes and great food in a good idea. All I have to do is make sure I share it with you.

So, lets do a Batman Begins reboot of this franchise shall we? Everything from here on out will be what I hoped it would be and hopefully, even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment