Monday, June 13, 2011

Links to Love: Get in the Kitchen!

One of the best thing about blogging is the opportunity to connect with people I would never talk to, know about or meet if I didn't have an online presence. I decided months ago to start using Twitter a lot more and link it to what I am trying to share here with this page. It has been a lot of fun following and being followed by foodies and recipe enthusiasts and I am continuously amazed at the number of great recipes, tips and food sites I get to know about simply by having the twitter account.

So, when I got a mention by @GetIntheKitchen who specifically commented on the importance of a site like mine that encourages you to cook, I of course checked out there website. What an awesome surprise that Get in the Kitchen was an irreverent, hysterical and yummy sounding collection of recipes and kitchen ideas! I can't wait to order the books and see what they have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment